Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sesame Noodles

My boyfriend, Jon, comes over on Wednesday nights so I can cook dinner for him. I get practice cooking and my boyfriend gets to be my guinea pig!

Tonight's dish was Sesame Noodles from Classic Rachael Ray 30-Minute Meals. Some of my friends don't seem to be fond of R.R., but she makes awesome food!


The dish was angel hair pasta, soy sauce, tahini (sesame seed paste), toasted sesame oil, cayenne pepper, garlic, ginger, scallions, and toasted sesame seeds and crushed red pepper flakes for garnish. Pictured is my boyfriend's plate, he loves spicy food so I added a LOT of red pepper flakes! The egg roll is a chicken egg roll from the grocery freezer section.

The dish was very sesame-y! To be expected with three sesame seed ingredients. I did find it a touch bland, so we added some more soy sauce. We love our strong flavors! It was definitely a tasty dish, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment