Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Chicken Wing Pizza

One of my favorite things to eat is pizza! In Western New York, where I grew up, chicken wing everything is popular, especially chicken wing pizza. Home of the Buffalo Wing! Jon and I made an AWESOME chicken wing pizza last week!


We used a frozen bread crust from Kroger, we usually use home made but didn't have time. We also got a whole roasted chicken. We pulled the chicken off the bones and marinated it for a little while in a bowl with some Frank's Red Hot Wing Sauce (I put that sh*t on everything!). Once the dough was rolled out, I put a layer of Frank's, then a layer of chicken, then a layer of blue cheese dressing, and topped it all with some monterey jack and mozzarella cheese and a dusting of parmesan.

The finished product is, as you can see, gorgeous! It was also TASTY!

1 comment: